The warranty period for computers and laptops purchased from sBiz360 is one year beginning on the date of shipment, subject to the conditions and limitations described below. This warranty applies to original purchases made in the United States. Monitors, LCD's, parts and accessories purchased from sBiz360 are covered by our standard 1 Year Warranty (with an option to upgrade to a 3 Year Warranty before the purchase date). The following consumable items are not covered by our warranty: Printer Ink, Toner Cartridges, CD/DVD Media, Retail Packaged Software, Downloadable Software, etc.
WARRANTY COVERAGE SUMMARY:
- Computers: One year warranty, or longer (see invoice details)
- Computer peripherals and most parts: 90 days
- Monitors/LCDs: 90 days
- Used/tested Laptop Batteries: 60 days* (Brand new OEM batteries available on many models, please inquire about pricing and availability before check out)
- Consumable items: No warranty if opened
- Returns for Refund: First 30 days only. After that, and if still covered by warranty, repair or exchange. NO REFUNDS AFTER 30 DAYS.
- Refund Approval: Only after sBiz360 receives, inspects and verifies functionality and completeness.
- After the first 30 days, the client pays all returned shipping costs regardless of reason for return. If returned for a valid warranty claim, sBiz360 will return the item to the client at sBiz360's expense (via ground transportation).
- Restocking Fee: sBiz360 charges a 15% restocking fee for all remorse returns during the first 30 days. Please note this percentage could increase depending on the condition and completeness of the returned item(s). Buyer is responsible for return freight.
- *Laptop batteries purchased from sBiz360 are either used/tested or brand new, at client's option and depending on availability. Used/Tested laptop batteries from sBiz360 will have at least 40% of the original full battery capacity at time of shipment. Brand new replacement batteries are available for an additional charge, please inquire with your sales agent. All batteries regardless of condition carry a limited 60 day sBiz360 warranty. Battery Serial numbers are captured by sBiz360 at checkout; Serial number(s) must match our records before any warranty action can take place.
This limited warranty covers normal use. The limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from failure to provide a suitable installation or operating environment for the product and/or accessories; damage caused by impact with other objects, dropping, falls, spilled liquids or immersion in liquids, software uploads, servicing not authorized by sBiz360, usage not in accordance with product instructions, failure to perform required preventive maintenance, accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, natural disasters such as flood, fire, earthquake or lightning, problems with electrical power such as power surges and problems caused by use of parts, components, services or software not supplied by sBiz360. Warranty coverage will not apply in the event the serial number has been removed, altered or defaced. This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from failure to back-up your data or other files, nor does it cover damage caused by programs, data, viruses or other files. sBiz360 is not responsible for any loss of your data and recommends that the consumer maintains a back-up system at all times to rebuild or reconstruct lost or altered files, data or programs.
During the warranty period, sBiz360 will, at its discretion, repair or replace defective or damaged products returned to sBiz360 facility, upon its return to our facility. Requests for warranty service can be made by calling our Customer Care Team. When calling please have the following information available: customer number, order number, serial number, a description of the problem and the product part number. Valid proof of the date of original consumer purchase, including the serial number of the product, may be required before warranty service is provided. If our team determines that a warrantied product or part is defective and that either a repair or replacement product or part is required, you will be issued a Return Material Authorization ("R.M.A.") number for the return of the defective product or part.The defective product or part must be received by our factory within thirty (30) days from the RMA date. The defective product should be shipped to us using the original box and packing materials or equivalent packaging. Payment for the return shipment of the repaired or replaced product or part will be covered by sBiz360. Before you ship the product(s) to sBiz360 for repair, back up the data on the hard-disk drive(s) and any other storage device(s) in the product(s). Remove any removable media, such as diskettes, CDs, or PC Cards. If you have any questions, call sBiz360 for assistance. sBiz360 uses new and reconditioned parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty repairs and building replacement products. If sBiz360 repairs or replaces a product, its warranty term is not extended. Shipping costs for all returned items to sBiz360 after 30 days are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note no refunds or exchanges will occur on returned merchandise until a sBiz360 technician reviews your returned product(s) and confirms the reported issue/problem, and further confirms it meets all criteria for a valid warranty claim. If the technician believes the issue isn’t covered by the sBiz360 warranty, or no problem is found, you may be liable for a restocking fee.
sBiz360's warranty coverage covers parts or exchange shipments within the United States and Canada only. We do not ship warranty related parts or products outside of North America.
EXCEPT AND TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND sBiz360 EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN.